CS-530 (Patent Pending) Mildew Stain Remover & Cleaner
What Sail and Canvas Cleaning Companies Have Been Waiting for…Remove Mildew and Algae Stain from Sails, Even Laminates, and Never Use Chlorine Bleach Again!
CS-530 (Patent Pending) is a revolutionary new dry powder chemical formula developed for cleaning sails, canvas and outdoor fabrics. Unlike detergents, which have almost no effect on mold, mildew, and algae stains, CS-530 was designed especially for these problems, and especially for Laminates with mildew stain under the taffeta . Unlike chlorine bleach, CS-530 is safe and effective for virtually all types of sail material, including Dacron, Nylon, Kevlar, Acrylics, and colored sails. It’s also ideal for cleaning awnings, dodgers, biminis, sail covers and all outdoor fabrics.
From a recent client: Here is something we thought you would like to see. We recently replaced the most lichen covered canvas we have seen so Derek decided to put CS-530 to the test. As you can see (image at left), the results were awesome. We did two soakings of about 2 hours with a scrub and rinse in between. Amazing results! It’s a great product that we both use a lot of and sell a lot of. — Lauren & Derek, San Juan Canvas
CS-530 (patent pending) is a
mildew stain remover and cleaner
- Removes Mildew and Algae Stains, Even from Laminates
- Is a One-step Process, Eliminating Additional Cleaning Steps like Power Washing or Scrubbing Often Needed When Detergents Are Used
- Cleans and Brightens Dacron, Nylon, Kevlar, Laminates and Acrylics to Like-new Condition and Better than Any Detergent
- Great on marine, RV and virtually all outdoor covers. Awnings, boat & furniture covers, cockpit dodgers, bimini tops & sail covers
- Will Not Fade or Discolor Sail Material, Foam Luffs, UV Covers, or Acrylics
- Will Not Weaken or Harm Fabric and Is Safe for All Colors
- Is Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Virtually Odorless and Environmentally Safe
- Has None of the Odors or Hazards Associated with Chlorine Bleaches
So easy to use
CS-530 can be used in washing machines, but it is best utilized when fabrics are allowed to soak in a trough or tub. Just follow three easy steps:
1. Dissolve CS-530 in water. Use just enough solution to cover the sails/canvas. (CS-530 works in cold water, but the warmer the water, the faster it works.)
2. Allow to soak. The longer sails and fabrics are allowed to soak, the less CS-530 is needed.
3. Rinse with clean water.
Exclusively distributed by
CS-530 (Patent Pending) is a commercial product sold to sailmakers and professional sail and canvas cleaners. It is distributed by Challenge Sailcloth.